WIN a Planet Box thanks to Biome Eco Stores
Would you like to WIN a fantastic Planet Box thanks to Biome Eco Stores? If you’ve been following my lunch box inspirations on Facebook, you’ll know I pack my kids lunches in a Planet Box. I have always enjoyed packing new and exciting lunches for my kids, but packing them into the Planet Box is a pleasure in itself. Why?
- Firstly, I love the segmented or ‘bento’ style layout – I have my routine for packing it. Fruit in one section, vegetables in another, a treat or snack and their ‘main’ lunch in the biggest compartment.
- Being stainless steel I have peace of mind that the good quality food I pack, is not being contaminated by any nasties.
- It is also SO simple to open, even a toddler could manage it.
- It comes complete with a fantastic insulated cary case with pockets for drink bottles and extra food, space for an ice brick and elastic to hold cutlery.
- My kids also love the magnets that brighten up the plain stainless steel.
For more about the range of Planet Box’s and to check out their fantastic range of ‘safe’ kids lunch boxes, visit Biome Eco Store, here.
How to enter (Terms and Conditions)
- First make sure you are subscribed to Well Nourished’s weekly newsletter.
- Next…I’m currently writing a healthy lunch box ebook. Post a comment below this post (on the Well Nourished website) to let me know what types of recipes you’d love to see included e.g.; gluten, dairy, sugar free…sweet treats, savoury treats, sandwich fillers, or any other suggestions welcome!
- The winner will be randomly drawn at 10am on the 31st March 2014 by random.org.
- Sorry, open to Australian residents only.
SORRY THIS COMPETITION HAS CLOSED AND THE WINNER ANNOUNCED. STAY TUNED FOR MORE GREAT COMPETITIONS TO COME!
Like this?… Share this post with a friend