The Well Nourished Lunchbox
The Well Nourished Lunchbox is a fully interactive, beautifully designed eBook that will guide you to pack your kids (or even yourself) a delicious, nutritious lunch, simply and easily.
Your whole family will absolutely love the 150+ pages of recipes and healthy inspiration to suit all tastes and dietary requirements.
What you get in this beautiful eBook
On the pages of this stunning eBook, you will find:
- 50+ whole food recipes with over 200 variations
- The recipes are all nutritionally balanced, offer loads of variety and are designed to truely nourish you and your kids
- They are easy to make, using simple, easy to find ingredients and they are suitable for kids of ALL ages (and parents too)
- Most can also be batch-baked and frozen to save you time cooking and keep your freezer stocked with healthy goodies to pack-and-go on busy mornings
- Most importantly they are delicious and appeal to even the fussiest eaters
- Plus, practical guidelines for how to pack a nourishing nutritionally balanced school lunch (so your kids are able to concentrate and learn whilst at school)
- This is SO much more than a simple recipe book. Take a look at the contents page HERE for a list of all the deliciousness inside
- As a PDF, it can easily be printed at home and bound/ scrap booked if you prefer your recipes in print
What about food intolerance, allergies or your personal food preferences?
- 100% nut-free
- 100% wheat-free
- 100% refined sugar-free
- 100% free of additives and vegetable oils (such as soy, canola etc)
- 90% cater for gluten-free
- 90% cater for grain-free
- 90% cater for dairy-free
- 90% are fructose-friendly
- 90% are suitable for vegetarians.
- 80% are suitable for egg-free and vegan
- 100% are delicious and taste tested on the fussiest of eaters
Watch this short video for a ‘taste’ of what’s inside the Well Nourished Lunchbox…
Who this book is perfect for?
- For those of you stuck in a rut, packing the same old lunches for your kids every day
- Those of you just starting out packing school lunches
- Those lacking inspiration or unsure if your kids nutritional needs are being met
- For people with food intolerance, allergies or a restricted diet
- For those of you whose kids lunches return home un-eaten
- For those whose kids are accustomed to processed snack foods (I have loads of healthy replacement recipes for favourites like Tiny Teddies and BBQ shapes)
- For people who want to feed their family real, nourishing, delicious food without spending hours and hours in the kitchen prepping it
So much more than just another recipe book…
It also includes:
- practical tips including shortcuts, tackling the unfinished lunch and choosing the best lunchbox design
- ways to increase your kids veggie intake with a comprehensive chapter called ‘Eating the Rainbow’ which will inspire you to find ways to boost your kids vegetable intake
- many of the recipes double as family meals (and also breakfast or after school snacks)
- every recipe is rigorously tested to ensure they can be cooked by everyone
- as one happy customer said recently on Facebook “they ALL taste good, the first time, none are fillers”
The Well Nourished Lunchbox
5% of the profit from this eBook will be donated to the Kitchen Table Cooking School for Young Mums. Whether or not we realise it, the way that our parents cooked – or didn’t – sticks with us for life. Those early lessons don’t just influence how we cook but instil in us a set of beliefs about the value of good food.
Unfortunately, not everyone gets handed those valuable life lessons, which can have devastating consequences. Poor food choices are linked to more than 20% of children in Australia being overweight or obese before they even start kindergarten. Together with the Red Cross, We Are Table currently runs cooking courses at a crisis shelter for young parents.
“Our mission is to teach young mum’s that food is more than food. We aim to build confidence and skills mum’s need to shop for and cook healthy meals for their family, from scratch.”
Rob Caslick, We Are Table
I’m thrilled to be able to support this fabulous, grass-roots charity.
There are loads of testimonials over on my Facebook page. To read more click HERE.
“My oldest starts school this year and I’m so excited to have this eBook to guide me to pack him nourishing lunches. I can see this becoming my bible and especially love the section on including veggies”
Bec, mum of three
“Hands down THE best e-book on the market. School lunches need never be dull again! So many incredibly tasty recipes, so much variety and most importantly, I know that when I feed my children from this book, I’m ensuring that every mouthful counts. I love all the brilliant tips you give along the way, so very helpful. I’m constantly learning and for that, I thank you. This e-Book is worth its weight in gold.”
Lucy – Baby Berry Blog
“The Well Nourished Lunchbox is not only a stand-out eBook in its physical look and overall feel, there are more stand-out recipes and lunchbox ideas in it than any desperate mum can poke a (bread) stick at! After years of packing school lunchboxes for my two girls, Georgia Harding has given me the motivation to ‘think outside the box’ – to make food interesting for the girls’ sake and also for my sake, when I’m standing at the kitchen bench at 7am with no inspiration. I’m sure my girls’ lunchboxes will soon be the talk of the schoolyard!”
Belinda – Belle PR
I’m so sure you are going to love this eBook, that I’m happy to offer a money back guarantee. If after browsing the book you don’t think it is everything I’ve claimed it to be, I will happily refund your money (within a week of purchase).
Information on downloading the ebook
The process to buy and download the ebook is quite straight forward. If you’d like more information, however, click on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Fundraising Projects and Affiliate Sales
I’m thrilled to offer both of my eBooks for an affiliate sale. Click here for full details.
Buy Safe Lunchboxes
For the BEST range of safe and functional lunchboxes click HERE. The lunchbox pictured on this page is a Planet Box Rover.