If you’re a health professional, blogger or health influencer and looking to help support your patients or followers to develop a love and desire for real food, then why not sign-up to sell Well Nourished eBooks and start earning some extra cash today. Also, if you are looking to fundraise in a simple, health promoting way, you can also become a Well Nourished affiliate.
As a Well Nourished affiliate:
- You’ll earn 30% from every completed eBook or eBook bundle sale.
- It requires minimal effort on your part, which makes it super easy to boost your income.
- No matter the size of your website, blog or list, you can benefit from selling Well Nourished eBooks on your site or via your social media pages.
All you need to do is follow the really simple steps below to register to become an affiliate.
How to become a Well Nourished Affiliate
- Register here and please write down your username and password and keep them somewhere somewhere safe.
- After receiving the ‘Application Accepted’ email, login into the affiliate area here.
- You will find your referral links, see reports, statistics, payouts and other things in your ‘Affiliate Area’ as per the screenshot below
- By default, the referral URL goes to Well Nourished homepage. You are able to enter any URL from the Well Nourished website e.g. the shop, or any specific products into the ‘Page URL’ box. Then simply click ‘Generate URL’ (the green bar as the above screenshot). I’d personally recommend choosing specific product links so you can direct them directly to the sales page of the book you are specifically promoting. Feel free to add a ‘Campaign Name’ for your own reference.
- Cut and paste the newly generated URL into your website or social media post. We suggest to use them with the banners we provide by clicking ‘Creatives’ in the Affiliate Area or a recipe image of your choosing.
- Go to ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Referral Notification’ if you would like to receive an email each time your referral makes a purchase.
- You can check back into the ‘Affiliate Area‘ every now and again to see how your referral program is progressing.
Ways to make the most of your Affiliate link
- You can advertise the books on your website (you’ll find banners in the affiliate centre once you’ve registered).
- Send an email to your list (or include a promotion in your newsletter).
- Incorporate a plug for the eBook in a blog post or social media post. Be sure to always use a beautiful image to attract even more attention (I can supply any you need, if you don’t see one you like in the affiliate centre, let me know).
- Another great way to promote an eBook is to cook up a storm yourself and share photo’s of your creations with your audience via social media. Or you could cheat and use my images if you just can’t wait to eat it before you’ve taken a snap.
- I’m also happy to offer you promotional recipes and high-res photos. Perhaps you’d like to interview me or write a review of the book you are promoting.
- Fundraising groups can create an affiliate link to fundraise for a school, kindergarten or sports club project (or any other fundraiser) – it’s so much healthier (and easier) than the standard chocolate or pie drives. There have been quite a few successful fundraisers so far, please email me for tips on how to make yours a success.
Basically, the more you promote the eBooks, the better your conversion rates (and income) will be.
If you’re new to Well Nourished and would like to view a copy of either book, please let me know.
I also really recommend being upfront that you are promoting an affiliate product and that you will be earning money from sales. People appreciate genuine, honest promotions.
I also will continue to contribute an additional 5% of The Well Nourished Lunchbox ebook profit to the ‘Young Mums Cooking School’ to help teach young, often teenage mums living in Red Cross Shelters to cook (even for affiliate sales).
Q – How are affiliates paid?
A – Affiliates are paid directly into their nominated bank account every quarter, on or around the 15th of the following month. For example, for sales made in January, February and March quarter, every affiliate member will be paid on or around the 15th April.
Q – Is there a limit or expectation on the number of sales made?
A – Absolutely NO. Obviously, the more sales made, the more income you will derive. How much or little you promote or sell the eBook/s, is entirely up to you.
Any further questions or assistance, please feel free to email us via the contact form on this website. For full Terms and Conditions, click here.