It’s long overdue that there’s a pool system available that allows us to swim in our backyard, without exposing ourselves and our kids, to harmful chemicals. Mineral Swim is the only system of it’s kind combining Australian made ozone water purification technology with 100% natural Dead Sea minerals to make it the safest, healthiest swimming pool about.
Keep reading… I’m so excited to share our biggest giveaway yet. Yes, you can WIN this fabulous pool system valued at almost $3,000 for your own backyard pool!!
If you’ve been following Well Nourished for a while now, you’ll know I do all I can to avoid exposing myself or my kids to chemicals. We live in tropical Queensland so our backyard pool gets a workout almost year round. After realising many years ago that we were all, to some degree, sensitive to chlorinated pools, we looked for an alternative to chlorine and ended up installing a magnesium based pool which was the best available at the time.
But then earlier this year, I was introduced to Mineral Swim and I knew right away, I had found the ultimate pool system.
How it works
Any new or existing pool (saltwater, chlorine or magnesium) can have a safe Mineral Swim system installed.
The Mineral Swim system utilises a natural ozone-to-oxygen water purification process which is super efficient at removing the dangerous chloramine by-products from my pool water. Best of all, it’s up to 3,000 times stronger than traditional purification systems…bye bye germs, toxic chemicals and that terrible chlorine smell!
Mineral Swim also uses 100% natural minerals sourced directly from the infamously therapeutic, Dead Sea in Israel.
Why Mineral Swim is simply the best
There are so many reasons that I love Mineral Swim…
- It is a totally unique swimming experience offering the clearest, safest and healthiest pool water.
- It uses 100% natural minerals sourced directly from the Dead Sea in Israel. This means you can enjoy the health benefits of the Dead Sea in your own backyard. Other ‘mineral and magnesium pools’ use man made chemicals and still produce chloramines.
- Their Ozone to Oxygen system is designed and made in Australian (yay)!
- There’s no awful, smelly chlorine residue on my skin and my kids never get sore eyes no matter how long they swim for. This means my kids spend way more time in the pool outdoors, having fun. My teen loves that her long hair doesn’t tangle as easily or dry out.
- Plus it’s way more germ-free than any other pool system. Many public pools are now switching to an Ozone to Oxygen system for this reason.
- It’s an environmentally friendly pool solution with exceptional water clarity.
- It’s perfect for people suffering skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- I don’t need or want to have a shower after swimming! It feels that good.
- It’s available to anyone with a backyard pool and can be installed in new pools and existing chlorine or saltwater pools.
- It’s incredibly low maintenance and very cost effective to run, I’ve even noticed that our electricity costs have already reduced. Switching to a Mineral Swim system is much more cost effective than you’d think.
- When you switch to Mineral Swim, you’ll also receive before and after skin care from the stunning AHAVA range.
- They also offer a 12 month customer service guarantee.
Now for the prize….
The smell of Spring is in the air and I can’t wait to start spending time outdoors again with the kids. Now is the perfect time to start preparing your family pool for Summer.
I’m super excited to offer you the chance to WIN your own Mineral Swim system in time for summer.
Simply tell me in a few words what appeals to you most about the Mineral Swim system? Comment below this post to enter. One entry per email address (prize selected by random draw).
What you could win:
- A Mineral Swim system installed free in your backyard pool, plus a year’s worth of minerals
- Prize value…Mineral Swim O3 Kit – $2,490. PLUS a further $500 worth of minerals (based on 10 bags over a 1 year period).
Terms and Conditions (competition now closed)
- One entry per email address.
- Competition begins at 10am 09/10/19 and ends at 10am 01/11/19.
- Winner chosen at random by ‘Pick GiveAway Winner’ software.
- Winner will be contacted by email shortly after the draw and announced on social media and in my newsletter (please keep an eye on your spam/ trash/ junk folders to avoid disappointment). If the prize is not claimed within 90 days, another winner will be drawn.
- Winner has 12 months to redeem the prize. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Free installation component of the prize applies within 50km of a Mineral Swim dealer. Outside of this boundary, extra costs will be negotiated for installation.
- Competition open only to Australian residents who own their own pool.
- Competition sponsored by Maytronics.
As drawn by ‘Pick GiveAway Winner’ is Jo Anderson.
So hop to it and enter by commenting below. Or for more information about converting your pool to a Mineral Swim system, click HERE.