Imagine if you and your family started the day right with a nutritionally balanced breakfast that required little effort and that everyone LOVED eating.
Eating well at breakfast impacts on on your health, energy levels, ability to concentrate and learn, your mood, motivation, productivity and assists in maintaining a healthy body weight.
The ‘Rise and Shine’ eBook is designed to make breakfast nourishing, delicious and achievable each and every morning!
What you get in this stunning ebook
- 25 interactive, whole food recipes with over 70 variations
- The recipes are all nutritionally balanced, offer loads of variety and are designed to truely nourish you and your family
- They are easy to make, using simple, easy to find ingredients
- Best of all, many of the recipes double as healthy lunches (lunchbox friendly) and snacks which helps to minimise your time in the kitchen
What about food intolerance, allergies or your personal food preferences?
- 100% wheat-free
- 100% refined sugar-free
- 100% free of additives and vegetable oils (such as soy, canola etc)
- 96% cater for nut-free
- 96% cater for gluten-free
- 92% cater for grain-free
- 96% cater for dairy-free
- 96% are fructose-friendly
- 96% are suitable for vegetarians.
- 56% are suitable for egg-free and vegan
- 100% are delicious and taste tested on the fussiest of eaters
Why breakfast is the ultimate way to kick start healthy living
Whilst practising as a Naturopath, I found breakfast was the one meal people continually struggled with nutritionally. There is simply nothing in the supermarket breakfast aisles that comes close to being good enough for breakfast. So I’ve created this book to solve your breakfast dilemmas with fast, delicious breakfast recipes.
Who this ebook is for?
- For those of you keen to enjoy a healthier life, I’ve seen first-hand the profound difference that eating well at breakfast has on general health and wellbeing
- This book is perfect for those of you looking to improve your motivation and productivity
- For those of you wanting to improve your energy and endurance
- For those of you looking to improve your food choices throughout the day (and avoid reaching for unhealthy snacks)
- For those of you looking to improve your ability to cope with daily stressors
- For those of you looking to maintain a stable body weight
- Children also need to eat a nourishing breakfast which will improve their concentration, focus and rates of learning
- Those that eat well at breakfast, tend to have much more nutritious diets overall, so for those of you needing to improve on your overall eating habits, start with focussing on breakfast
Yes, you do have time
These recipes have been designed with mad-mornings in mind. Most take an average 5-10 minutes of prep-time, many are as quick as pouring the cereal or toasting the toast. No excuses, this is the most important meal of the day!