Get your veg on. Bring more vegetables to the table with my new ebook, full of delicious, nourishing recipes to tempt even the most veggie fussy!
It is widely accepted that eating a diet where a variety of plants form the bulk of your diet, is what’s most important for achieving and maintaining optimal health. So my newest ebook is your ultimate guide to planning a delicious and nourishing meal around vegetables – a meal you will all enjoy.
I’ve designed this book so that you start your meal plan with the salad or side and build a meal around it. I give you loads of ideas to incorporate various forms of protein (vegan through to carnivore) to suit your personal preferences and ensure the meal is nutritionally balanced and super tasty.
What you get in this stunning ebook
- 20 interactive, whole food sides and salads recipes with suggestions to build a meal (to suit vegans, vegetarians, carnivores and pescatarians)
- The recipes are all nutritionally balanced, offer loads of variety and are designed to truely nourish you and your family
- They are easy to make, using easy to find ingredients
- I’ve also included simple suggestions for ways kids can get involved with the preparation of each recipe – little tips and hints to entice them into the kitchen to develop their understanding and enjoyment of real food.
What about food intolerance, allergies or your personal food preferences?
- 100% wheat-free
- 100% refined sugar-free
- 100% free of additives and vegetable oils (such as soy, canola etc)
- 100% cater for nut-free
- 100% cater for gluten-free
- 100% cater for grain-free
- 100% cater for dairy-free
- 100% are suitable for vegetarians.
- 100% are suitable for egg-free and vegan
- 100% are delicious and taste tested on the fussiest of eaters
An ebook that makes the humble vegetable, sensational
The idea of this ebook is to make vegetables the hero of your meal! Most sources of protein (meat, vegetarian or vegan) when simply prepared are just delicious. So this ebook is designed to direct your time and effort into making the most important part of any meal, vegetables and salad, as delicious as they can be.
All of the salads and sides in this ebook, when combined with a source of protein, form a nutritionally balanced meal. All of the recipes are plant based and are gluten-, grain- and egg-free. I’ve also included alternatives for making them dairy- and nut-free.
Enticing veggie fussy kids
I’ve made a special point of testing these recipes on some very vegetable fussy kids with many positive responses. One of the reasons many kids reject salads and vegetables is because ‘they taste bad.’ Well I’ve set out to change that with this ebook!
I can’t stress enough how important it is to persist with encouraging your kids to enjoy a range of vegetables. Their long term health really depends on it. So like you’d persist with teaching them to read and write or toilet train, please persist with offering a range of vegetables each and every meal.
I’ve also included ideas to get your kids, no matter their age, into the kitchen and helping with meal prep in this ebook– things that I know have helped me to raise two vegetable loving kids.
I know you are going to love cooking and sharing these recipes with your friends and family. This ebook is dedicated to fabulous ‘Sides and Salads’ where vegetables shine in all their deliciousness!