The Well Nourished Lunchbox is a fully interactive, beautifully designed ebook that will guide you to pack your kids (or even yourself) a delicious, nutritious lunch, simply and easily.
Your whole family will absolutely love the 150+ pages of recipes and healthy inspiration to suit all tastes and dietary requirements.
What you get in this beautiful Ebook
On the pages of this stunning ebook, you will find:
- 50+ whole food recipes with over 200 variations (click the ‘Content’ tab above for details of each recipe)
- The recipes are all nutritionally balanced, offer loads of variety and are designed to truely nourish you and your kids
- They are easy to make, using simple, easy to find ingredients and they are suitable for kids of ALL ages (and parents too)
- Most can also be batch-baked and frozen to save you time cooking and keep your freezer stocked with healthy goodies to pack-and-go on busy mornings
- Most importantly they are delicious and appeal to even the fussiest eaters
- Plus, practical guidelines for how to pack a nourishing nutritionally balanced school lunch (so your kids are able to concentrate and learn whilst at school)
- This is SO much more than a simple recipe book. Take a look at the contents page by clicking the ‘Content’ tab above (just below the green ‘add to cart button) for a list of all the deliciousness inside
- As a PDF, it can easily be printed at home and bound or scrap booked if you prefer your recipes in print
What about food intolerance, allergies or your personal food preferences?
- 100% nut-free
- 100% wheat-free
- 100% refined sugar-free
- 100% free of additives and vegetable oils (such as soy, canola etc)
- 90% cater for gluten-free
- 90% cater for grain-free
- 90% cater for dairy-free
- 90% are fructose-friendly
- 90% are suitable for vegetarians.
- 80% are suitable for egg-free and vegan
- 100% are delicious and taste tested on the fussiest of eaters
Watch this short video for a ‘taste’ of what’s inside the Well Nourished Lunchbox ebook…
Who this ebook is perfect for?
- For those of you stuck in a rut, packing the same old lunches for your kids every day
- Those of you just starting out packing school lunches
- Those lacking inspiration or unsure if your kids nutritional needs are being met
- For people with food intolerance, allergies or a restricted diet
- For those of you whose kids lunches return home un-eaten
- For those whose kids are accustomed to processed snack foods (I have loads of healthy replacement recipes for favourites like Tiny Teddies and BBQ shapes)
- For people who want to feed their family real, nourishing, delicious food without spending hours and hours in the kitchen prepping it
It’s so much more than just another recipe book…
It also includes:
- practical tips including shortcuts, tackling the unfinished lunch and choosing the best lunchbox design
- ways to increase your kids veggie intake with a comprehensive chapter called ‘Eating the Rainbow’ which will inspire you to find ways to boost your kids vegetable intake
- many of the recipes double as family meals (and also breakfast or after school snacks)
- every recipe is rigorously tested to ensure they can be cooked by everyone
- as one happy customer said recently on Facebook “they ALL taste good, the first time, none are fillers”