Anzac Macadamia Creams
These are a decadent twist on an Anzac biscuit - a delicious dessert for your Anzac day commemorations.
Servings: 6 biscuits
- 1 batch of Anzac Biscuits *(two recipes linked below)
- 200 g macadamia nuts (1½ cups) toasted
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup, honey or maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla -powder, extract or essence
While the biscuits are cooking, make your macadamia cream. In a food processor, grind your macadamia nuts to a fine crumb (Thermomix 5 secs, speed 5).
Add the sweetener and vanilla and process until it becomes a paste (Thermomix 5 seconds, speed 6).
Spread between the cooled Anzacs and sandwich with another on top. You can also pipe the cream on top of each biscuit if you'd prefer.
* Recipe for my Nourishing Anzacs HERE. - these are nut-free.
* You can also use these Chocolate, Macadamia Anzacs for an extra decadent dessert.
Add a tablespoon of cacao to the macadamia cream for a biscuit reminiscent of Kingston Creams.
Mix in some smashed berries - yum!
I'd love for you to post a comment to let me know how you like these divine bikkies.