Smoked Salmon Dip (in 5 minutes)
A super quick, delicious dip that's sure to wow a crowd.
Servings: 1 cup
- 100 g hot smoked salmon or trout (approx. one fillet) flaked
- 3 tbsp full-fat natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Chives -or dill or parsley, finely diced (whatever you taste preference)
- ½ lemon/s -zest finely grated + 1 tbsp juice
- 1 tbsp capers
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper -to taste
Sub the yoghurt with cashew nut cream.
I have an awesome selection of simple dips and savoury cracker recipes in my best selling ebook 'The Well Nourished Lunchbox'. Click HERE to find out more and read the amazing reviews.
I'd love to hear how you like this dip. Post a comment or rate this recipe below.